Amped wireless router AC1750 provides blazing fast Wi-Fi speeds and extensive coverage across larger areas. After purchasing it, it is required to be setup properly for the first time or you may encounter various setup issues and amped wireless router web interface access issues. setup.ampedwireless.com is the web address to reach the web menu dashboard of the amped wireless routers for amped wireless router setup, amped wireless router login, amped wireless router configuration for making changes to the amped wireless router settings and network. The amped wireless setup wizard automatically detects the internet connection on the router and accomplishes router setup for internet connection after amped wireless router is accessed and logged in through setup.ampedwireless.com.
Amped wireless setup wizard is unable to configure my internet connection.
- Reset your modem connected to the amped wireless router by pressing the reset button located on the back of the modem for about 10 seconds. Follow the Amped wireless router setup through amped wireless router login via setup.ampedwireless.com for automatic internet configuration by the setup wizard. Make the following internet settings for the type of modem being used.
- For Static IP modem: as the Internet connection requires a static IP setting, therefore, you must obtain the IP settings from your ISP.
- For DSL modem: this type of Internet connection needs login information. And if you are using PPPoE mode, you must configure your internet connection settings manually and obtain your login information – username and password.
- For Cable Modem: the internet connection through cable modem requires you to clone your MAC address through Settings by selecting Automatic/Dynamic (DHCP). You must Clone your PC’s MAC address from the DNS settings.
Unable to access the amped wireless setup wizard via setup.ampedwireless.com
- Ensure that you have made wired connections from computer to the router using an Ethernet cable and are not using wireless method of connection to avoid any network issues while Amped wireless router setup via setup.ampedwireless.com.
- Also, see that your computer is not connected to any other wireless networks as these may be causing the access issue. If it is connected to other wireless networks, disable the Wi-Fi connection and disconnect from all those wireless networks. Then, follow it by rebooting the router.
- Try using another supporting web browser.
- Try to use the default gateway –IP address 192.168.3.1 instead of setup.ampedwireless.com.
- When you setup the router for the first time, you will encounter the router setup using Set up Wizard but if you are able to access the web menu but not the Setup Wizard, it might be possible that you might have configured the router previously while setup. If you wish to re- access re-access the Setup Wizard, go to the re-access link by scrolling down to the bottom of the Dashboard page.
- The last option is to access the Setup Wizard by resetting the Router to factory default settings as this will take you to the Setup Wizard if the router has not yet been configured but if has been configured the router Dashboard will appear instead.
Unable to access the Amped wireless router’s web interface after setu.ampedwireless.com login.
- Ensure that you have made wired connections from computer to the router using an Ethernet cable and are not using wireless method of connection to avoid any network issues while Amped wireless router setup via setup.ampedwireless.com. Also, check if the router is turned on.
- Check that your computer is not connected to any other wireless networks as these may be causing the access issue. If it is connected to other wireless networks, disable the Wi-Fi connection and disconnect from all those wireless networks. Then, follow it by rebooting the router.
- Try using another supporting web browser.
- Try to enter the default gateway –IP address 192.168.3.1 instead of setup.ampedwireless.com in the web address bar.
- While accessing the router via setup.ampedwireless.com, if the Setup Wizard appears instead of the router interface, it shows that the Amped wireless router has not yet been configured. Is this is the case, you will have to complete the Setup Wizard or you can just skip the Setup Wizard to access the amped wireless router dashboard.
- Try to reset the Router to the factory default settings and complete the Setup Wizard if it appears or skip the Setup Wizard to access the web interface.