Setup.ampedwireless.com isn't working?
Sometimes after you are attempting to access setup.ampedwireless.com, you'll see a slip-up message that the page can't be displayed or a nasty entry error.
In this case, initial of all, you wish to create certain that a coaxial cable coming back from the amped wireless router is connected to your laptop properly.
Avoid connecting your laptop wirelessly to AN amped wireless router, if in any case your laptop is connected to another wireless router. Try and disable Wi-Fi adapter of your laptop then make sure that your firewall programs are disabled.
How can you reset your Amped wireless router?
The Amped wireless router may be reset to its manufactory default settings mistreatment the subsequent methods:
- Using the button
- Using the net interface of the router
Resetting via button is kind of simple and fast technique following the steps below:-
- Locate the reset/restore key that is found at the rear of the router.
- With the assistance of a straightened pin or a pin, press and keep holding the button for regarding 10 seconds then unharness the button.
- Wait for few minutes till the LED light starts to flash which gives an indication that your Amped wireless router has been restored back to its factory default settings.
For resetting the router via internet interface needs login to the web-based interface of amped wireless router:-
- Go to web.setup.ampedwireless.com through an online browser.
- Enter your default login credentials to access the admin page of the amped wireless.
- Go to the settings page and click on the manufactory reset tab which can restore the router to manufactory settings.
What if you're unable to open the net menu of the amped wireless router once you enter the web.setup.ampedwireless.com?
- Ensure that your laptop is correctly connected to the amped wireless router with the assistance of secure coaxial cable.
- Make certain you're employing a latest and a compatible browser. just in case you're still facing problems, strive fitting employing a totally different browser (recommended: Google Chrome) or try and shut and open a similar browser.
- Try mistreatment the default information processing address 192.168.3.1 to access login page rather than internet address setup.ampedwireless.com.
- Then, Try to power cycle the Amped wireless router.
- Try to reset the amped wireless router within the finish because the rest changes your settings to manufactory default settings by pressing and holding the button for few seconds then emotional it.
What if the internet connection is not configured by the Smart Setup Wizard automatically?
- You can need to revive your router by unplugging then plugging the router.
- You may try and reset the router to default settings.
- If employing a phone line affiliation, you'll need to manually enter the login details of the web supplier.
- When mistreatment static information processing, your net affiliation could need a static information processing setting that you wish to visualize along with your ISP to get information processing settings.
- Your net affiliation could need to clone your PC’s Mac address. To do this, as well head to additional Settings > information processing Settings > net Network (WAN). Then from the computer menu, choose Automatic/Dynamic (DHCP) and Clone your PC's Mac address underneath the DNS settings.